BE Group´s customer base can be divided into two main segments: the construction industry and the manufacturing industry. By dividing the customers in different segments, we can more efficiently adjust our offering for the customers different needs and conditions.
The construction industry has four subsegments:
- Steel structure suppliers with a need for beams, construction tubes, bars and heavy plates. The steel is often cut to length, drilled or primed.
- Regional construction companies with a need for reinforcing products, steel for foundations and construction steel.
- Nationwide building enterprises with a need for reinforcing products, steel for foundations and construction steel.
- Building material chains, which consists of building material retailers and steel resellers, with a need for mainly reinforcement but also construction steel.
In the manufacturing industry, there are three sub segments:
- Subcontractors, subsuppliers, mechanic workshops and businesses with project-oriented service and maintenance to for example the process industry.
- Local and regional steel resellers.
- OEM customers (Original Equipment Manufacturer), industrial companies with manufacturing of products under their own brand.